Evergreen has been located at 6th and Main Street since 1939.
Dwight and Ruth, along with their son Cameren, purchased the building in 2013. After much needed repairs, it was re-opened in October 2015. Keeping the evergreen name, not as a café, but as a casual fine dining eatery. Where the atmosphere is relaxed, family friendly with a sense of community and more fun than formal.